- MLS® #:U8051991
- Morningside Estates Unit 5a
- 2409 Williams Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1956 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1383 Embassy Dr, Clearwater
***OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING*** with another fine move-in ready Imperial Park home available for a new family. Is it yours? Entering the community is the beginning of your journey to your new home. The curb appeal is only the start of your tour. Once inside, you’ll be greeted with an open floor plan. Some of the many updates include: Updated kitchen; updated master bathroom; newer air conditioning system, newer flat roof, freshly painted exterior, interior painted two years ago; new laminate flooring in the guest room & in the eat-in space; newer wrought iron pet fence; newer windows throughout; newer sprinkler system pump; new outdoor lighting; large updated backyard deck with canopy & a new inside laundry room sink; Enjoy time on the back deck & take in some of what nature has to offer, from the otters that periodically show up to turtles, birds and more; Imperial Park is a great place to walk, walk your dog(s), run, ride a bike and see the neighbors who make up this great community; NO Flood Insurance required; Come see this nice Imperial Park home with confidence. A great neighborhood for first time home buyers and buyers who wish to downsize; A short walk to Oak Grove Middle, Plumb Elementary and Clearwater High; Close to shopping, dining, entertainment and more; Schedule your private showing today. You'll be glad you did.
- MLS® #U8046937
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,954
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market80
- Address1383 Embassy Dr
- SubdivisionImperial Park
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$323,998
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
Neighborhoods Similar to Imperial Park
Somerset Lakes Unit Three
|Price Range:||$345,900 - $345,900|
Clearwater Point Tennis
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $409,000|
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $339,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Gulfside Rlty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.