- MLS® #:U8072503
- Whitney Lakes
- 1987 Whitney Way
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 2 BD 3 BA 1431 Sq Ft 1498.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
779 Fairwood Ln, Clearwater
NEW CARPETING, NEW ROOF soon! Nature lovers, the Lake view townhome you have been waiting for! Updated 1,305 SF 2 BR with "Jack and Jill" remodeled bath upstairs, each room has private vanity, master has double sinks, half bath downstairs. The bright 19'x19' Great Room has triple sliders to a 20'x16' screened lanai where you can relax while taking in the beautiful lake/park view & Florida wildlife: alligators, birds, peacocks, otters & night creatures, even the occasional coyote or bobcat. Easy to maintain Ceramic tile in this open living rm/dining rm. Breakfast bar opens to the inviting kitchen featuring wood cabinets, 1 year old black stainless refrigerator; flat top range & dishwasher. Freshly painted interior, exterior stucco. Newer French doors lead to the shaded front courtyard. Century Oaks & mature landscaping shade the driveway & carport/storage. Master BR has a full wall closet, covered balcony. 2nd BR has walk-in closet. Fee simple ownership, no HOA, no fees. You own your building & land, you maintain. Delightful Fairwood Forest is adjacent to Cliff Stephens Park where you can fish or kayak, travel the Clearwater East-West trail to Spectrum Field for Phillies Spring Training, the Long Center, Safety Harbor or bike across the Courtney Campbell Trail. Water heater replaced in last few years, A/C system - Dec. 2010. Enjoy living in nature's paradise close to shopping, restaurants, beaches, Tampa & PIE airports. Above BFE, low cost flood ins approx. $700/yr., can apply for LOA. Room sizes approx.
- MLS® #U8046821
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,305
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Conservation Area, Flood Zone, Conservation, Water View, Greenbelt View, Park View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market136
- Address779 Fairwood Ln
- SubdivisionFairwood Forest
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- Price per sq. ft.$1
- Avg. asking price$1,425
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryEisenhower Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:U8072167
- Whitney Lakes
- 1953 Whitney Way
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 2 BD 3 BA 1431 Sq Ft 0.03 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fairwood Forest
Largo Highlands Ph I
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $339,900|
Highland Pines 6th Add
|Price Range:||$237,000 - $265,000|
|Price Range:||$100,000 - $285,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Realty Assoc Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 6:30am EST.