- MLS® #:T3169469
- Lakes Villas Condo I
- 4659 Lake Blvd #b
- Clearwater, FL 33762
- 1 BD 1 BA 635 Sq Ft 5.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1294 Mission Hills Blvd #31-a, Clearwater
SUPER CLEAN, UPDATED, MOVE-IN READY 1BEDROOM/1BATH VILLA END UNIT FEATURING BOTH BRAND NEW LUXURY VINYL PLANK FLOORING AND FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT, BUILT-IN MICROWAVE, WALK-IN SHOWER WITH BUILT-IN SEAT. BRAND NEW BATHROOM VANITY AND COMFORT HEIGHT TOILET. ~AND NO POPCORN CEILINGS!! NEWLY TEXTURED CEILINGS (All popcorn ceilings were removed and updated.) NEWER ROOF, EASY PARKING ACCESS INCLUDING ADDITIONAL OVERFLOW PARKING AND SCENIC VIEWS. Covered carport with additional storage shed is provided. Located in Mission Hills, one of Clearwater's most desirable 55+ communities. The community is beautifully maintained, in a very desirable and convenient location with mature landscaping. Very active Club House (cards games, bingo, dominoes, ice cream socials, dinners, and excursions) with library, fitness equipment, pool and ping pong tables, shuffleboard, and large heated community pool for very safe and active lifestyle. Walking distance from Bayside Plaza, which includes Publix and many more desirable businesses for convenient shopping and dining. Minutes to Safety Harbor and easy access to the beaches and to Tampa.
- MLS® #U8041930
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage646
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, BB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Shuffleboard Court, Pool, Laundry, Fitness Center, Clubhouse, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Association Recreation - Owned, Sidewalk, Shuffleboard, Deed Restricted, Laundry Facility
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Curb Parking, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ExteriorConcrete, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- RoofShingle, Built-Up, Shake
- Address1294 Mission Hills Blvd #31-a
- SubdivisionMission Hills Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- Price per sq. ft.$84
- Avg. asking price$67,247
- Homes Available8
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Window Treatments, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market80
Neighborhoods Similar to Mission Hills Condo
|Price Range:||$64,900 - $64,900|
Pinewood Village Condo
|Price Range:||$57,500 - $75,000|
Pine Crest Sub
|Price Range:||$37,000 - $99,950|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.