- MLS® #:U8040725
- Oak Forest Of Countryside
- 2867 Long View Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 2357 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Lotus Path, Clearwater
On beautiful tree lined street of million dollar homes and a half block from Intracoastal waterway. This home features a 12,000+ sq ft lot with mature trees and landscaping. One story 3 BR 2 BA home with Florida room and bonus 200 sq ft office with separate entry. With some TLC this can be a lovely home, a few minutes to downtown Clearwater and it's award winning beaches and golf courses.
- MLS® #U8039410
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,537
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address315 Lotus Path
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$257
- Avg. asking price$2,102,733
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market64
- MLS® #:O5784479
- Belle Haven
- 2871 Summerdale Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 4 BD 2 BA 2661 Sq Ft 1.98 AC
- MLS® #:T3132322
- Pinellas Groves
- 2033 Aaron Pl
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 4 BD 4 BA 3383 Sq Ft 0.63 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbor Oaks
|Price Range:||$2,300,000 - $2,300,000|
|Price Range:||$1,195,000 - $2,695,000|
Bidwells Oak Wood Add
|Price Range:||$1,950,000 - $1,950,000|
Listing information courtesy of Stonebridge Real Estate Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.