- MLS® #:U8045239
- Countryside Tracts 92/93-ii Iii/94-ii Iii
- 2686 Brattle Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 3 BA 2734 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1000 Oakview Ave, Clearwater
MOTIVATED SELLER!! Massive Price Reduction! Come see this pristine ground-up renovation that you will be proud to call home. The seller has priced this home BELOW a recent appraisal!! No expense was spared in this beautiful like new home in a wonderful neighborhood located very close to the beaches of Clearwater. The minute you enter through the exquisite double doors into the massive gathering room you will feel right at home here. To the left is the large office/bedroom in the front that features double french doors connected to a full guest bath, continuing towards the rear of the home you will find two huge bedrooms separated by another full bathroom. Moving across the expansive great room, past the multiple French doors you arrive upon the Master Suite that is perfectly sized for the king and queen of the home. This room allows for a king sized bed and seating areas while still providing tons of floor space. The master walk-in closet is the size of the bedrooms of most houses. Moving into the master bathroom, double sinks are to the left, a garden style jacuzzi tub awaits you to soak away the stresses of the day. Also in this huge space is an oversized Double Shower with opposing shower heads with separate controls for couples who want to streamline their get ready time in the morning. As you walk back through the living room and into the oversized chef's kitchen you will find a well laid out space to prepare gourmet-style meals for a big family or huge gathering of friends.
- MLS® #U8033114
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,714
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1000 Oakview Ave
- SubdivisionParkwood 2nd Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$144
- Avg. asking price$283,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market118
- MLS® #:U8052101
- Palm Crest Place
- 2993 Breezy Meadows Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 3 BD 2 BA 1808 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:U8040725
- Oak Forest Of Countryside
- 2867 Long View Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 2357 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Parkwood 2nd Add
Del Oro Gardens
|Price Range:||$160,000 - $392,000|
The Towns Of Belleair Grove
|Price Range:||$293,710 - $320,100|
|Price Range:||$259,999 - $259,999|
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.