- MLS® #:T3152769
- Highland Pines 7th Add
- 1510 Murray Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 2 BA 1014 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
221 Tulane Ave, Clearwater
Conveniently located Clearwater home on cul-du-sac. Custom wood cabinets in the kitchen, hardwood floors in the eat-in section, dining room & master bedroom. Huge living room, 23 x 17 with wood burning fireplace. Double doors to large wood deck out back. Large utility room off 2nd bedroom, tiled. Detached garage with two 10 x 10 garage doors. Amazing man cave. Auto mechanics, boat owners, this is for you. Lots of room to store boats, trailers, cars. Mechanic pit, work bench, high ceilings, plenty of storage, 840 sq ft, block garage. NASCAR parties have been known to be held here. Close to world famous Clearwater Beach. Many restaurants, shops close by.
- MLS® #U8032736
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,544
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address221 Tulane Ave
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- Price per sq. ft.$201
- Avg. asking price$692,650
- Homes Available104
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Linoleum, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market93
- MLS® #:U8051610
- Ponce Deleon Estates
- 1220 Balboa Cir
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 1 BA 1664 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:U8053231
- Highland Terrace Manor
- 1406 N Highland Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 2 BA 1044 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Acreage
Harborview Grande Condo
|Price Range:||$660,000 - $660,000|
|Price Range:||$745,000 - $745,000|
Bay Harbor Condo
|Price Range:||$699,000 - $699,000|
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.