- MLS® #:U8048726
- 2972 Brookfield Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 1680 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2212 Evans Rd, Clearwater
COUNTRY GROVE VILLA, 3/2, 2 CAR GARAGE WITH WORK BENCH. MOVE-IN READY, LIGHT AND BRIGHT OPEN FLOOR PLAN, HOME HAS EXTRA STORAGE THROUGHOUT, AND MASTER BEDROOM AND GARAGE HAVE PULL-DOWN STAIRS, EASY ACCESS TO ATTIC FOR STORAGE. MASTER SUITE HAS WALK-IN CLOSET, GARDEN TUB WITH SEPARATE SHOWER. SECOND BEDROOM HAS WALK-IN CLOSET AND THIRD BEDROOM IS IDEAL FOR A HOME OFFICE. INSIDE LAUNDRY ROOM COMPLETE WIH CABINETS AND SINK. KITCHEN HAS PLENTY OF COUNTERTOP AND CABINET SPACE, BREAKFAST BAR AND FORMAL DINING AREA WITH LARGE GREAT ROOM THAT OPENS INTO THE LANAI. BACKYARD HAS PAVERS IN A PRIVATE TROPICAL SETTING NEW ROOF 2013, WHICH IS COVERED BY HOA, NEW AC 2018, NEW GARAGE DOOR 2017. CLUBHOUSE OFFERS POOL AND SPA WITH KEY ENTRY. *DOG FRIENDLY COMMUNITY WITH PRIVATE FENCED BACKYARD FOR YOUR DOGS. HOA INCLUDES ROOF WHICH WAS REPLACED IN 2013. MINUTES TO COUNTRYSIDE MALL AND DOWNTOWN DUNEDIN, HONEYMOON ISLAND, 30 MINUTES TO TAMPA AIRPORT. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE THE FLORIDA VILLA LIFESTYLE
- MLS® #U8032295
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1999
- StyleContemporary, Victorian
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2212 Evans Rd
- SubdivisionBelle Haven
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$373,800
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- Days on Market111
- MLS® #:U8048394
- 3021 Brookfield Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 1650 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Belle Haven
|Price Range:||$379,900 - $379,900|
Edgewater Arms Condo
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $689,000|
Bay Woods Unit Ii
|Price Range:||$345,000 - $345,000|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.