- MLS® #:A4453344
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- 5812 49th Ct E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 4 BD 4 BA 2843 Sq Ft 28.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5615 65th Ter E, Ellenton
Welcome home to beautiful Oakleaf Hammock! Highly sought after due to its central location & surrounding quiet conservation areas; this truly is an amazing place to call home. This stunning 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath property built in 2014 with tons of custom upgrades & has been impeccably maintained. Upon entering you'll notice it's light and bright foyer, high ceilings w/recessed lighting. Off to your right is the spacious formal dining room with plenty of space for family gatherings and get togethers. Continue down the hall we have a large laundry room then into the main living area, which boasts a large kitchen with lots of countertop space which is perfect for someone who loves to cook! An oversized granite island with bar seating, overlooking the living room and breakfast room as well as views of the pool. Large master suite located on the 1st floor including an oversized master bath with separate shower & garden tub and large walk-in closet. upstairs you’ll first find a large open loft area at the top of the stairs that could be used as a game room or family room etc. Spread among the 2nd floor you’ll find 4 spacious guest bedrooms and 2 guest bathrooms (1 as a Jack and Jill) . Outside you will fall in love with your enclosed pool area that offers tons of privacy and the nature preserve. Community includes a playground, reclaimed water and wild life sanctuaries as well as being just minutes from I-275, I-75, shopping, fine dining, sports venues, beaches & more. Come live the true Florida dream!
- MLS® #U8032014
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,258
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address5615 65th Ter E
- SubdivisionOakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$133
- Avg. asking price$394,443
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market161
- MLS® #:T3205040
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iii
- 5403 74th Pl E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 5 BD 6 BA 3853 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
River Woods Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $375,000|
Palmview Acres Sub
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $390,000|
Oakleaf Hammock Ph V
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $394,600|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 2:59am EST.