- MLS® #:U8042334
- Brigadoon Of Clearwater
- 3401 Brigadoon Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- 2 BD 3 BA 1024 Sq Ft 0.02 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2617 Barksdale Ct, Clearwater
Large 3 bedroom townhouse available in the heart of Countryside. Wonderful neighborhood near schools, library, golf, shopping and more. One bedroom and bath downstairs and 2 bedrooms and another bath upstairs. Updated Kitchen with newer appliances. There is a screened porch and open patio for your BBQ. Two story vaulted ceilings in the Living Room. New flooring just installed downstairs. Attached carport and storage room for your convenience. The community pool is close by. The community has just finished painting the exterior of all the buildings. Maintenance fee includes basic cable, insurance on the building, exterior maintenance, grounds maintenance and the community pool. This convenient location is perfect for commuting to Tampa or St. Pete. Sparkling Clearwater beach and tranquil Honeymoon Island are both just a few miles away. You will love where you live.
- MLS® #U8028969
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,513
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market99
- Address2617 Barksdale Ct
- SubdivisionWinding Wood Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$128
- Avg. asking price$163,384
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:U8052852
- Waterford Twnhms
- 2529 Harn Blvd #3
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 2 BD 3 BA 1252 Sq Ft 0.02 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Winding Wood Condo
Twin Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$150,000 - $150,000|
Jade Heights Sub
|Price Range:||$173,900 - $173,900|
Penthouse Villas Of Morningside
|Price Range:||$149,900 - $149,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.