- MLS® #:U8064881
- Fair Oaks Sub
- 1004 Wellington Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 2240 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2039 Plateau Rd, Clearwater
JUST REDUCED!! REMODELED OPEN FLOOR PLAN HOME WITH GREAT ROOM IN QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR DOWNTOWN DUNEDIN AND BEACHES. HOP ON YOUR GOLF CART & BE THERE IN MINUTES TO ENJOY ALL THE FESTIVITIES, DINING, AND SHOPPING. ENTER INTO GREAT ROOM WITH VOLUME CEINGS, BEAMS AND A COZY FIREPLACE. THIS HOME HAS 2YR. KITCHEN AND BATHS, A/C, WATER SOFTENER, ALLURE LUX LAMINATED FLOORING, AND BRAND NEW POOL PUMP. FLAT ROOF 2015, FENCE 2017. STILL TIME TO GRAB A TAN POOLSIDE! THE KITCHEN WITH SOLID WOOD CABINETRY & DR COMBO IS 10X24, OPENING UP TO A FL. RM. WHICH CAN BE AN OFFICE OR ADD'L DINING AREA, AND LOOKS OUT TO POOL AND VERY PRIVATE FENCED BACKYARD. THERE IS A SWEET ATTACHED NEW SCREENED PORCH WITH A NEW SPA, FOR THOSE DAYS & EVENINGS YOU NEED TO RELAX!! POOL IS JUST OUT THE BACKDOOR & READY FOR FAMILY FUN. YARD IS SPACIOUS & HAS A MAGNOLIA TREE. HOME IS A SPLT PLAN & ALL BEDROOMS ARE SPACIOUS WITH LOTS OF STORAGE. ESPECIALLY THE LARGE MASTER CONVERSION WITH LAUNDRY AND EN SUITE. THERE ARE 2 SHOWERS IN GUEST BATH!! SELLER IS MOVING AND MOTIVATED.
- MLS® #U8025514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,978
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Private, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Curb Parking
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Near Public Transit, In City Limits, Gentle Sloping, Hilly, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market110
- Address2039 Plateau Rd
- SubdivisionSunset Ridge
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$152
- Avg. asking price$279,900
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDunedin Elementary-PN
- MLS® #:U8060448
- Chesterfield Heights
- 1301 Stratford Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 1471 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:U8063532
- 2009 Scotland Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 2 BD 2 BA 1393 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Ridge
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $315,000|
Fair Oaks 4th Add
|Price Range:||$269,500 - $269,500|
Hillcrest Sub 2
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 11:44am EST.