- MLS® #:T3173450
- 223 Cindy Ln
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 3 BD 3 BA 1800 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1247 Vinetree Dr, Brandon
This beautiful, move-in ready home sits in a great boating community with private access to Lake Mango, in a NO Flood-Zone. Open/split floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, large eat-in kitchen with plenty of counter/cabinet space, and 2 living areas. The family room opens up to the large covered patio with heated pool, and a beautiful, relaxing pond view. This home offers many upgrades in recent years, including a new roof 2015, fresh interior paint 2016, seamless, high quality wood laminate 2016, side garage door 2016, Stainless appliance package in Kitchen 2016, Sprinkler Solenoid and Timer 2017-2018, Variable Speed pool pump 2017 December, water heater 2018, and many other upgrades throughout. The community park with a playground, basketball court, a covered picnic pavilion, and walking paths is just a short distance from the house. The home is located nearby to the Brandon Westfield Mall, easy commutes to both I-4 and I-75, and minutes from local shopping and dining. Do not miss your opportunity to see this great home. Call today to schedule an appointment to see further. At full price offer, the whole house water filtration system is included (owned). Light fixture in Kitchen & Study room, and Ceiling Fan in Family room do not convey.
- MLS® #U8018379
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,033
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1247 Vinetree Dr
- SubdivisionLakeview Village Sec H Unit 01
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33510
- Price per sq. ft.$135
- Avg. asking price$274,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market244
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakeview Village Sec H Unit 01
Providence Lakes Unit 111 Ph A
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
Lumsden Pointe Ph 01
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $324,900|
Woodberry Prcl B C Ph 1
|Price Range:||$269,000 - $269,000|
Listing information courtesy of Listsmart.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:59pm EDT.