- MLS® #:C7411276
- Sunset Highlands
- 1923 N Highland Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 4 BD 4 BA 1631 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2943 163rd Ave N, Clearwater
Situated along a quiet cul de sac where thru traffic is minimal in a FAMILY-FRIENDLY neighborhood is this lovely three bedroom, 2 bath home just minutes from the Bay and less than a mile from Datsko Park! This home has the amenities you could wish for! Easy access to the Bayside Bridge, Courtney Campbell Causeway and U.S. Highway 19 along with popular Clearwater Mall, St. Pete-Clearwater Airport and so much more. Sellers have invested in NUMEROUS UPDATES AND UPGRADES over the years including a new built-in microwave (2015), A/C UNIT (2015), SCREENED/COVERED ENCLOSURE (2015), HOT WATER HEATER (2016) and WOOD PRIVACY FENCE (2017). This bright and cheerful floorplan features a spacious living room, flexible family/bonus room, eat-in kitchen and fabulous backyard. With OVER 1,600 square feet you’ll enjoy an OPEN KITCHEN with room for a portable island (if desired), white linen cabinetry, solid surface countertops, breakfast bar and a full suite of appliances. Quality HARDWOOD FLOORING and PLUSH CARPET throughout the home. Bathrooms feature your choice of shower stall or shower/tub combo with plenty of cabinetry space. Step outside to your beautiful patio with room for a dining set, casual seating and a barbecue while overlooking stately oak trees and WIDE OPEN SPACE! No HOA!
- MLS® #U8008016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,634
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market306
- Address2943 163rd Ave N
- SubdivisionGreenbrook Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$261,675
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFrontier Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- MLS® #:U8041576
- Country Club Add
- 219 N Missouri Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 4 BD 4 BA 2011 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:U8038461
- 1477 S Betty Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 4 BD 2 BA 1676 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greenbrook Estates
Fairway Villas At Bardmoor
|Price Range:||$244,900 - $244,900|
Keene Acres Sub
|Price Range:||$254,900 - $254,900|
|Price Range:||$190,000 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.