- MLS® #:A4419864
- Hawk Island
- 3715 N Hawk Island Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 5 BA 4161 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1820 Palma Sola Blvd, Bradenton
Exquisite, Contemporary Private Retreat on Palma Sola Bay: Minutes to beach, restaurants, hospitals, schools (IMG) and conveniences. 3BR, 2.5 bath bay front hide-away inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright featured in STYLE Magazine’s “Beautiful Homes”; 3-story concrete-steel-built above the flood zone with 180-degree water and sunset views. Enjoy boating, fishing and entertaining from the cabana in your totally private and secure tropical paradise. Gourmet kitchen, fireplace, glass tile, onyx, granite island, 6 burner Decor gas range, Sub-Zero double refrigerator/freezer, 2 Kitchen Aid dishwashers, 2 sinks/disposals, ice maker, wine cooler, custom/LED lighting and more. Luxurious master suite with second office (sitting/exercise area): Fireplace, meditation deck, stunning master bath, walk-in closet, built in cabinetry, oversized shower and soaking tub. Addition Features: Two more bedrooms with waterfront decks, handicap/glass elevator, high ceilings, polished, heated travertine floors, upgraded security and sound systems. Outside: Heated pool, spa, cabana with big screen TV, fire-pit, travertine paver decking, outdoor shower, bathroom, personal fishing dock, 2 jet-ski lifts, kayak dock, two epoxied floors in twin garages with cabinets/storage space, parking area for RV/Boat, lavish landscaping & electric pet fence. Rent this home when you aren’t using it for $9K+ per mo.
- MLS® #U7837238
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,806
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, In Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Unincorporated, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address1820 Palma Sola Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWoods Sub H W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$515
- Avg. asking price$1,314,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Intercom, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Central, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market405
- MLS® #:A4409147
- Bradley Shores Sub
- 5948 Riverview Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 5 BD 5 BA 5091 Sq Ft 1.05 AC
- MLS® #:A4213154
- 2710 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 2522 Sq Ft 14.39 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Woods Sub H W
304 61st Street Condo Or2662 0297
|Price Range:||$1,250,000 - $1,250,000|
|Price Range:||$1,350,000 - $1,350,000|
Cortez Add To Cortez Ctd
|Price Range:||$1,200,000 - $1,200,000|
Listing information courtesy of Jack Keller Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2018 at 12:45pm EST.