- MLS® #:T3196102
- Estuary Of Mobbly Bay
- 355 Coco Plum Ct
- Oldsmar, FL 34677
- 5 BD 4 BA 4884 Sq Ft 0.43 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1330 Preservation Way, Oldsmar
Custom built 6,460 sq ft home offers soaring ceilings & spacious rooms. Private view of the waterway and multi-acre preserve which can be enjoyed from the lanai that runs the length of the house. This home is located in “The Preserve”, a gated community within East Lake Woodlands. Golf, tennis & social memberships available at the private country club. Desirable school district and convenient to shopping, airports and beaches. Set back with an extended paver driveway leading to a covered portico at the front entrance and a side entry 3-stall garage. The first-floor master suite includes a wood burning fireplace and access to the lanai. The “master wing” includes home office, “his & hers” walk-in closet with built-ins, a master bath features jetted tub, separate shower, an outdoor atrium; an exercise room/sauna & lanai access. Living and family rooms both have custom fireplaces and access to lanai. Family room great for entertaining, wet bar & billiards loft + storage. First floor private guest suite & bathroom with exterior access. Kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, Corian countertops, a pantry and breakfast nook. Laundry room can be closed via pocket door. Formal dining room located adjacent to kitchen. A curved staircase at the entry leads to a study/playroom loft and two bedroom-suites featuring separate bathrooms and walk-in closets. Large screened lanai, salt system pool/spa with updated Pebble Sheen finish. Adjacent Lot #9 may be available with home purchase for additional consideration.
- MLS® #U7833571
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,460
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address1330 Preservation Way
- SubdivisionPreserve The
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code34677
- Price per sq. ft.$147
- Avg. asking price$949,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market657
Neighborhoods Similar to Preserve The
Waterchase Ph 2
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $1,425,000|
|Price Range:||$769,777 - $1,000,000|
Waterchase Ph 5
|Price Range:||$999,000 - $999,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.