- MLS® #:U8069732
- Belmont Sub 1st Add
- 714 New Jersey St
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 2 BA 1352 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1738 Dorchester Rd, Clearwater
Welcome to this adorable 2br/1ba Clearwater charmer that has been beautifully RENOVATED and is ready for you to move right in! Located in unincorporated Clearwater, you will have no deed restrictions or HOA. You will also enjoy being minutes from the BEACH, but with NO REQUIRED FLOOD INSURANCE! Inside you will be wowed by the gorgeous EAT-IN kitchen complete with 42” wood cabinetry, GRANITE countertops, and a stylish copper backsplash. You will appreciate the original TERRAZZO floors in the master bedroom. All flooring is attractive throughout, but terrazzo flooring is underneath if you prefer that style. The second bedroom is spacious and includes a door to the backyard. The garage was beautifully converted into a cute air-conditioned laundry and arts & crafts room. A FULLY FENCED backyard offers plenty of room for pets, little ones, and parking your BOAT or RV! Additional interior features include; a NEW water heater, NEW water filter, and newer water softener. This convenient mid county location offers easy access to Clearwater Beach, Sand Key, Tampa, St Pete and North Pinellas County. Elementary, Middle and High Schools are within a 2 mile radius. Don’t miss this gem!
- MLS® #T3209289
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage825
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market3
- Address1738 Dorchester Rd
- SubdivisionGulf Breeze Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Avg. asking price$95,200
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLinoleum, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- MLS® #:O5777043
- Monterey Heights
- 1621 S Jefferson Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 1 BA 1260 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:T3212350
- Lake Citrus Estates 1st Add
- 2141 Riviera Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 2 BD 1 BA 976 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Gulf Breeze Estates
St Andrews Cove Condo
|Price Range:||$81,000 - $93,900|
Ridge Groves Condo
|Price Range:||$102,000 - $102,000|
|Price Range:||$97,850 - $97,850|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 6:30pm EST.