- MLS® #:A4446476
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 228 Lone Dove Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1690 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6510 W 29th Ave, Bradenton
YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE!! You don’t want to miss this stunning pool home located in the desirable “Crossings” community in West Bradenton. This bright, open home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, just under 1,700 sq ft, a 2-car garage, inground pool, a formal living and dining room as well as a cozy family room w/charming wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen was just remodeled w/all new cabinets, backsplash, & beautiful granite counters. The split plan has the master suite on one side of the home with two additional bedrooms on the other for privacy and easy living. All bedrooms are nice sized, have walk-in closets, & share a bathroom with a tub/shower. You’ll have access to a large covered, screened lanai w/outdoor lighting and pass-through window from the kitchen & additional access is granted sliding doors from the family room, dining room, & master suite. You’re going to love the privacy of the fenced in backyard and lounging on the pool deck or in the pool. Other recent updates include: all new interior paint, new carpet throughout, new appliances, & the roof replaced in 2018. There are no deed restrictions or HOA fees and this gorgeous home is close to all conveniences including a short drive to Gulf of Mexico beaches.
- MLS® #T3208006
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,682
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, None
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address6510 W 29th Ave
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionThe Crossings
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$163
- Avg. asking price$274,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4451289
- Wingspan Way At Tara
- 6415 Wingspan Way
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1737 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4450698
- Highland Lakes Sub
- 4705 Montrose Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1866 Sq Ft 6011.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to The Crossings
Town Country Estates Un 1
|Price Range:||$264,000 - $279,900|
Biltmore Court Sub
|Price Range:||$270,000 - $270,000|
Academy Resort Lodge A Condo Or2092 241
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $290,000|
Listing information courtesy of West Coast Premier Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.