- MLS® #:T3188986
- Villas At Wild Oak Bay The
- 3605 Quail Hollow Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1379 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7008 11th Ave W, Bradenton
Beautifully updated, spacious villa located in the popular 55+ neighborhood of Village Green Bradenton! Only a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico and pristine beaches of Anna Maria Island. New A/C, new hot water heater and wonderfully remodeled kitchen and baths make this the perfect full time residence or a charming winter retreat. Roof replaced in 2013. The large kitchen is light and bright with new stainless steel appliances, new glass tile backsplash, new porcelain tile flooring and new countertops! The Florida room is an amazing 270 square feet, air conditioned and remodeled in 2019 with new porcelain tile flooring and colorful shiplap. New plush carpet in living room and bedrooms and freshly painted. New lights and fans. The community pool and shuffle board courts are just steps from your back door. Enjoy riding your bike or walking along the Riverwalk on the Manatee river, stroll through Village of the Arts, buy fresh produce at the Farmers market or dine at a local marina all in downtown Bradenton! Emotional support pets are allowed with proper documentation. Cats are allowed WITHOUT an emotional support certificate.
- MLS® #T3206458
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,657
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Address7008 11th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Sc 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$120
- Avg. asking price$199,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market13
- MLS® #:A4419808
- El Conquistador Village 1 Sec 2
- 4116 61st Avenue Ter W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1116 Sq Ft 2.92 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Village Green Of Bradenton Sc 4
Cambridge Village West Condomin
|Price Range:||$206,000 - $206,000|
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $215,000|
The Woods At Pinebrook Ph I
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
Listing information courtesy of Best Bay Realty Group Pllc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:00am EST.