- MLS® #:A4446982
- Westwoods Sub
- 2105 47th Street Pl W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2319 Sq Ft 0.40 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5554 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton
Under Construction. Exquisite style and top-quality craftsmanship make the Hacienda a uniquely convenient and refined dream home. Retreat to the comfort and luxury of the magnificent master bedroom, featuring a peaceful bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. The timeless kitchen promotes culinary collaborations and features a breakfast island and a corner walk-in pantry. The open concept floor plan is your perfect living space. Enjoy the fresh air and relax in the outdoor comfort of your bold front patio and serene lanai. Experience the lifestyle you've been dreaming of in this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beautiful new home.
- MLS® #T3205854
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address5554 Spanish Moss Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$169
- Avg. asking price$352,546
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4444420
- Wingspan Way At Tara
- 6288 Wingspan Way
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1688 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
- MLS® #:A4447401
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 1
- 1302 Brambling Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2319 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Moss Creek
Desoto Lakes Cntry Clb Clny 5
|Price Range:||$329,950 - $385,000|
|Price Range:||$374,900 - $374,900|
University Park virginia Water
|Price Range:||$379,900 - $379,900|
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.