- MLS® #:A4448195
- Oak Trace A Sub
- 3418 40th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1826 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
Built in 2001 the home is situated in the highly sought after Briarwood community. The entrance opens into a spacious living room with full unobstructed views of the lake. 3 BR plus a large den & 2 Baths. Remodeled with oak laminate flooring, gorgeous kitchen with hand picked no seams Granite counters and nice cabinets in kitchen. Remodeled BR with furniture quality cabinets and beautiful marble gray counters, brushed stainless steel, custom designed window treatments throughout the house . The Home has open floor plan with access to lanai from MBR, LR and 2 nd bedroom.
- MLS® #T3205792
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,823
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Water Access
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$110
- Avg. asking price$462,666
- Homes Available2098
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market24
- MLS® #:A4436522
- West Glenn Sub Ph Ii
- 5118 40th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1434 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4448201
- River Place
- 7115 68th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2138 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to
|Price Range:||$2,300 - $2,300|
Laguna At Riviera Dunes Iii Or2166 1285
|Price Range:||$1,800 - $3,500|
Bradley Shores Sub
|Price Range:||$3,300 - $3,300|
Listing information courtesy of Ez Choice Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:00pm EST.