- MLS® #:A4450491
- Del Webb Ph Ii Subphases 2a, 2b & 2c
- 17108 Hampton Falls Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 2 BD 2 BA 1872 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13309 Indigo Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. The Daybreak, designed by Neal Communities, is the perfect home to any lifestyle. Three bedroom with a den. Dinning space is incorporated with the living space and kitchen, giving a nice open spacious feel as you first enter the home. A pool bath was added to this floor plan which is accessible from the lanai and inside the home. Central to the design, the open great room and kitchen create an expansive and airy space. The gourmet kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and center island and is conveniently situated by the dining room. An elegant coffered ceiling graces the great room, which also features 3 panel pocket sliding glass door out to the large lanai. The master suite includes a roomy bedroom with coffered ceiling, two walk-in closets and master bath with dual sink vanities, shower, large linen closet and private water closet.
- MLS® #T3202149
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market43
- Address13309 Indigo Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$200
- Avg. asking price$482,490
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441482
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 336 Heritage Isles Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 3827 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:T3201978
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 13105 Indigo Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2395 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
Twin Rivers Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$484,000 - $484,000|
Rosedale Add Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$359,990 - $797,000|
|Price Range:||$339,000 - $699,900|
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.