- MLS® #:T3179162
- 6315 Marbella Blvd
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 5 BA 4073 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
435 Mirabay Blvd, Apollo Beach
Waterfront luxury combined with direct saltwater canal access to Tampa Bay make this a desirable property in the seaside community of MiraBay. Fabulous curb appeal, spacious floor plan, voluminous ceilings, plantation shutters and crown molding make this home pop! Dining room boast hardwood flooring, faux painting, chandelier & trey ceiling. Adjacent home office has custom cabinets, marble floor and French doors to the porch. Gourmet kitchen features granite counters, tile backsplash, wood cabinets, 5 burner gas cook top, built in ovens, large pantry and stainless appliances including a new Bosch dishwasher. Enjoy breakfast in adjacent breakfast nook which opens to the family room w/ full wall pocket sliders to lanai w/ outdoor kitchen, wet bar, pool & hot tub! First floor master suite has generous windows overlooking pool & saltwater canal, trey ceiling and plantation shutters. Master bath w/ glass walled shower, garden tub, dual sinks & large walk in closet! 3 Guest rooms on 2nd floor w/ plantation shutters, large closets & fans. Bedroom 1 & 2 share Jack & Jill bath; bedroom 3 has full private bath. Enjoy oversized 2nd floor entertainment center w/ pool table, wet bar & refrigerator. Moor your boat on 20,000 LBS lift or dock your jet skis on separate lift! 2 garages, full water treatment system, 25,000 KVA full home generator & new exterior paint. Community features include; pool, fitness club, café, basketball/tennis/volleyball courts, walking trails and many activities for residents of all ages.
- MLS® #T3199836
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,255
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Portico, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market28
- Address435 Mirabay Blvd
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionMirabay Ph 1b-1/2a-1/3b-1
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$194
- Avg. asking price$681,713
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
- MLS® #:T3184722
- Island Cay
- 428 Island Cay Way
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 4 BA 3426 Sq Ft 0.59 AC
- MLS® #:T3181952
- Mirabay Phase 1b-12a-13b-1
- 5509 Merritt Island Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 5 BA 4091 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabay Ph 1b-1/2a-1/3b-1
Waterset Ph 1d
|Price Range:||$733,000 - $733,000|
Mirabay Ph 3b 2
|Price Range:||$450,000 - $1,029,900|
Symphony Isles Unit Two
|Price Range:||$515,000 - $785,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.