- MLS® #:A4446861
- Tidewater Preserve Ph 1
- 929 Mangrove Edge Ct.
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2386 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
924 Riverscape St, Bradenton
Located in a resort style waterfront community, this one-story pool home features an ideal great room floor plan with a triple split bedroom layout. The spacious living room and dining room open to the screened lanai overlooking the saltwater pool made completely private by the surrounding preserve. The master retreat sits at the back of the house and offers dual walk-in closets, and bathroom with walk-in shower and soaking tub. Additional amenities include a dedicated pool bath, dual garages (2 car and 1 car), office/den, and tile and hardwood throughout. Community Amenities include 24/7 manned guard gate, resort style pool, kayak launch, dog park, marina with boat slips and more!
- MLS® #T3199597
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIndoor, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market58
- Address924 Riverscape St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$207
- Avg. asking price$585,638
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3202149
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 13309 Indigo Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2395 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4448716
- Arbor Reserve
- 4503 Arbor Gate Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 4 BA 3717 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tidewater Preserve Ph I
River Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$599,000 - $599,000|
River Wilderness Ph I
|Price Range:||$474,900 - $585,000|
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $639,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:01am EST.