- MLS® #:T3193655
- Surfside Estates Ph 1 Minor
- 6612 Surfside Blvd
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 0 BD 0 BA 0 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1013 Symphony Isles Blvd, Apollo Beach
Now is your chance to BUILD your WATERFRONT DREAM HOME on the ONLY BEACHFRONT LOT in Symphony Isles overlooking Tampa Bay! Imagine having your very own PRIVATE TROPICAL PARADISE! You won't believe the million dollar panoramic picturesque views from your PRIVATE SAND BEACH in your OWN BACKYARD! Did I say PRIVATE BEACH? YES! This VACANT WATERFRONT lot with seawall is THE LAST OPEN BAY FRONT LOT in beautiful Symphony Isles,a luxury guard-gated community in Apollo Beach! This lot also INCLUDES A 75' DEEP WATER SLIP in a PRIVATE MARINA, with an option to add a SECOND SLIP for an additional $200,000! The lot is so unique and is the ONLY one of it's kind that has LUSH AND MATURE LANDSCAPING on the perimeter including many beautiful trees: 30ft Banyan, Queen Palms, Palms with coconuts, ficus, crepe myrtle, avocado, key lime, lemon, magnolia and rows of Andres cotton. The community also has a private boat ramp! Join in on the fun social calendar and community outreach programs. Just 2 minutes away is a small public beach and park, golf course (designed by Robert Trent Jones), dog park, basketball, tennis, beach volleyball, baseball diamond, playground and covered pavilion. Close to shopping and the much-loved Circles Restaurant, with it's own private beach with live music some nights. Minutes to I-275 and 35 minutes to downtown Tampa. Why not live everyday like it's a VACATION? Grab your flip-flops, sunscreen and tropical drink and watch the sunset over the horizon, from your very own beach in your own backyard.
- MLS® #T3199521
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- ViewBuildable, Cleared, Cul-de-sac, In County, Near Marina, Room For Pool, Sidewalk, Street Lights
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
- Address1013 Symphony Isles Blvd
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionSymphony Isles Unit Five
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$249
- Avg. asking price$1,001,750
- Homes Available4
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market29
Neighborhoods Similar to Symphony Isles Unit Five
Surfside Estates Ph 1 Minor
|Price Range:||$950,000 - $950,000|
Kings Lake Ph 1a
|Price Range:||$1,000,000 - $1,000,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:14am EDT.