- MLS® #:T3195450
- Mirabay Ph 1b-2
- 5413 Merritt Island Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 3 BA 3020 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5307 Loon Nest Ct, Apollo Beach
Welcome to luxury waterfront living in MiraBay! Enjoy direct water access to Tampa Bay with your own dock and boat lift, and enjoy your views of the water from the expansive screened lanai with pool and spa. This home truly has it all, formal living room and dining, granite countertops, crown molding and other beautiful finishes throughout, downstairs master suite, covered front porch, 2nd-floor deck off of 2 of the bedrooms overlooking the bay, wet bar with wine frig and much, much more! Pool maintenance and lawn care are included with rent, don't miss a chance to make this home yours, schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #T3198517
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,957
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market35
- Address5307 Loon Nest Ct
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionMirabay Ph 3c-1
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$148
- Avg. asking price$456,069
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabay Ph 3c-1
|Price Range:||$3,400 - $3,400|
Sunset Bay Twnhms
|Price Range:||$2,750 - $2,750|
Mirabay Ph 1b 2
|Price Range:||$3,500 - $3,500|
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Yates& Assoc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.