- MLS® #:A4429862
- River Woods
- 11539 30th Cv E
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 3 BD 5 BA 3800 Sq Ft 0.61 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15447 E 27 Ct, Parrish
Fall in love with this 4 bed 3.5 bath home in the Twin Rivers community of Parrish! Walk into this grand and spacious floorplan featuring vaulted ceilings and ornate tray ceilings. A formal living room with dry bar, formal dining room, and separate office are all located off of the entry foyer. A spacious gourmet eat-in kitchen with dual islands, wood cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, walk-in pantry and high-end stainless steel appliances opens to the homes main living room complete with a brick fireplace. Gorgeous hardwood floors and low maintenance tile adorn the main living spaces. Luxurious master suite oasis with double trayed ceiling, dual vanities, separate tiled shower, jetted soaking tub, and a walk-in closet sure to delight the shopper in the family! 3 additional great sized bedrooms ensure ample accommodations for family and guests. A large bonus living room with ensuite bath and access to the patio can easily be used as a 5th bedroom. Spend summer nights out on one of the homes 2 lanais entertaining with the outdoor kitchen overlooking the screen enclosed pool and spa! Gorgeous tropical landscaping and lake views really set this home apart! A 3 car garage and extended circular driveway provide plenty of parking. Twin Rivers offers residents playgrounds, nature trails, & boat launch on the Manatee River where you can spend a fun-filled day canoeing, kayaking, boating & fishing. Other highlights include mature landscaping, greenbelt view, and side entry garage.
- MLS® #T3196297
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,075
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address15447 E 27 Ct
- SubdivisionTwin Rivers
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$568,680
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market8
- MLS® #:A4184295
- Not Applicable
- No Assigned Address State Road 62
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 4 BD 3 BA 3702 Sq Ft 71.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4418895
- Foxbrook Ph Iii A
- 5510 Lake Paddock Cir
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 4 BD 5 BA 4600 Sq Ft 5.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Twin Rivers
Twin Rivers Ph I
|Price Range:||$459,900 - $589,900|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$479,900 - $567,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un7
|Price Range:||$589,000 - $589,000|
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.