- MLS® #:A4456798
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4823 69th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1901 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4629 Royal Dornoch Cir, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Amazing home with private backyard pool retreat plus fully fenced backyard! All furniture is included! You'll love the extra tall ceilings and doors that make the space feel spacious and welcoming. Walk into the beautiful entry that leads you to the dining room and open concept kitchen space with an amazing contemporary style complete with stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops, breakfast bar and your own pantry. Split bedroom concept with master suite enjoying the privacy and pool view. Private master suite includes amazing tiled master bath with large shower and walk in closet plus double vanity. Amazing versatile room that is currently set up as a 3rd bedroom. Backyard pool retreat complete with pebble stone pool finish and waterfall feature. Landscaping/wifi included in the hoa fee. Community offers an 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, lighted tennis courts, Clubhouse, fitness center and a heated Jr. Olympic-sized pool. (SOME FURNITURE DISPLAYED ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE - SOME PHOTOS ARE VIRTUALLY STAGED)
- MLS® #T3195626
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,565
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Cable Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions, Golf, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Golf Community, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address4629 Royal Dornoch Cir
- SubdivisionRosedale Add Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$217
- Avg. asking price$505,283
- Homes Available14
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3182730
- 14308 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2333 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4452573
- Arbor Reserve
- 4629 Garden Arbor Way
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 1850 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rosedale Add Ph I
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp R s
|Price Range:||$439,000 - $624,900|
Mallory Park Ph I D Ph Ii A
|Price Range:||$424,000 - $615,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un7
|Price Range:||$519,000 - $519,000|
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 8:00am EST.