- MLS® #:A4214662
- Mandalay Phase 1
- 4614 61st Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 4 BA 3083 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15625 Trinity Fall Way, Bradenton
Beautiful 5 bedroom 3.5 bath 4392 sq foot home with two master suites including one on the main! Tiled entry foyer opens to office space to your right. Amazing contemporary kitchen with upgraded finishes including slab granite counter-tops, back-splash, stainless steel appliances and large breakfast bar area. Open concept living/kitchen and dining. Huge master suite with 5 piece master bath and walk in closet. Upstairs features: 4 bedrooms including 2nd master suite with private bath and walk in closet. Huge versatile loft space works as second living room plus bonus game room. Amazing views of the pond and plenty of room for a pool. Del Tierra Amenities include large resort style community pool, gym, tennis courts, playground, clubhouse and soccer field.
- MLS® #T3194576
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,392
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address15625 Trinity Fall Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$101
- Avg. asking price$288,442
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441474
- Country Creek Sub Ph I
- 14711 7th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2392 Sq Ft 0.52 AC
- MLS® #:A4443996
- Barrington Ridge Ph 1c
- 6133 41st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 4 BA 3270 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra Ph I
Chelsea Oaks Ph Ii Iii
|Price Range:||$302,100 - $302,100|
Gates Creek Unit 2
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $310,000|
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $341,000|
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.