- MLS® #:U8051754
- Majestic Oaks Rep
- 3006 Willow Oaks Way
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- 4 BD 3 BA 3541 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Glendale St, Clearwater
Charming 1930’s Bungalow pool home located in the heart of Clearwater Beach, Florida. Just steps away from the sand and direct beach frontage. This robust income producing property sports four bedrooms, three baths and a separate laundry room and storage area. The main house host three bedrooms and two baths. The cabana suite consist of one bedroom and one bath with a beautiful heated boutique pool view. The Seaside Cottage 16 has a very strong rental history and sleeps 11 guests. The property provides plenty of parking which is a scarce commodity in Clearwater Beach and offers many upgrades and renovations.
- MLS® #T3194517
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,315
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Tandem
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market56
- Address16 Glendale St
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionClearwater Beach Rev
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- Price per sq. ft.$753
- Avg. asking price$990,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
Neighborhoods Similar to Clearwater Beach Rev
Residences At Sandpearl Resort
|Price Range:||$914,900 - $914,900|
Island Estate Of Clearwater Units 6d 7a 7c
|Price Range:||$589,000 - $1,350,000|
Island Estates Of Clearwater Unit 7b
|Price Range:||$895,000 - $895,000|
Listing information courtesy of People's Choice Realty Svc Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.