- MLS® #:A4445677
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 275 Dahlia Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2272 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13907 18th Pl E, Bradenton
This spacious 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home with den just became available in Mill Creek, one of the most desirable communities in Bradenton. Featuring a large private fenced lot with mature trees, this home offers an open floor plan, family room with wood burning fireplace, three car garage, loads of storage and a large screened lanai. A formal living area with separate dining room and all stainless kitchen complete the offering. Maintenance free exterior, as lawn care is included in the rent. An added bonus is the irrigation system fed by a metered, reclaimed water system for low monthly fees. As an added bonus, this property is pet friendly to both dog and cat owners. Up to two pets considered, some limitations on size as mandated by insurance. Landlord does require a background check that includes credit, criminal, income verification and prior rental history. This property is available October 1st.
- MLS® #T3193760
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,166
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market23
- Address13907 18th Pl E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$88
- Avg. asking price$301,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441639
- Country Club Heights First Add
- 4109 18th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 3 BA 1741 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
- MLS® #:A4445642
- Central Park
- 12014 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2325 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Vi
River Wilderness Ph Iib
|Price Range:||$6,295 - $6,295|
|Price Range:||$2,995 - $2,995|
Listing information courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty, Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.