- MLS® #:A4453539
- Palma Sola Pines
- 7908 24th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1880 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3902 Sunshine Pine Ave, Bradenton
Under Construction. Exquisite style and top-quality craftsmanship make The Hacienda a uniquely convenient and refined dream home. Retreat to the comfort and luxury of the magnificent master bedroom, featuring a peaceful bathroom and a spacious walk in closet. The timeless kitchen promotes culinary collaborations and features a breakfast island and a corner walk in pantry. Your inspired décor decisions make the open concept floor plan your perfect living space. The spare bedroom offers a comfortable arrangement for the youngest resident or visiting family. Enjoy the fresh air and relax in the outdoor comfort of your bold front patio and the serene lanai. Experience the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of in this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom new home.
- MLS® #T3192852
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market131
- Address3902 Sunshine Pine Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$170
- Avg. asking price$362,601
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4456238
- Brookside Estates
- 758 129th St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1748 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:U8067598
- Eagle Trace Ph I
- 12219 Whisper Lake Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1784 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Moss Creek
Water Oak Unit Two
|Price Range:||$355,000 - $398,900|
Palm aire At Sarasota Unit 6
|Price Range:||$302,500 - $364,900|
Water Oak Unit 2
|Price Range:||$364,000 - $364,000|
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 9:45am EST.