- MLS® #:A4444990
- River Club North, Lts 113-147
- 6713 Oakmont Way
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 2534 Sq Ft 0.51 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5558 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton
Under Construction. Innovative luxuries and timeless comforts combine to make The Custer new home plan. Your open concept living space fills with natural light and limitless interior design potential. The streamlined kitchen offers a family gathering island and plenty of room for storage and meal prep. Get the most out of your evening and weekend leisure time with the enhanced relaxation of the spacious lanai. Retire to the sleek bliss of your glamorous master suite, featuring a deluxe bedroom, bathroom, and walk in closet. The spare bedroom provides a walk in closet, private bathroom, and a wonderful place to thrive. Create your ideal home office or family movie theater in the vibrant study. Bonus features include extra garage storage, mudroom, and the welcoming first impression of the covered patio.
- MLS® #T3192798
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market15
- Address5558 Spanish Moss Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$191
- Avg. asking price$315,101
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4439819
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 8015 Haven Harbour Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1947 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:T2918319
- Rosedale 5
- 8741 52nd Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 2003 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Moss Creek Ph I
Silverlake A Sub
|Price Range:||$298,900 - $370,000|
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $359,900|
Tara Ph I Unit 4
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $355,000|
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.