- MLS® #:T3184093
- Covington Park Ph 1a
- 6805 Regents Village Way
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 5 BD 3 BA 2726 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
228 Star Shell Dr, Apollo Beach
PERFECT LOCATION to enjoy true Florida style living! Amazing water view from the living room, kitchen/breakfast, and extended enclosed patio that has windows that can be opened or closed if you want to add air. You will love the large open living areas, the open kitchen featuring a Dinette in the kitchen area with Island bar and the Perfect Great room layout for entertaining. Upstairs you have a nice loft area for a bonus room, theater or man cave. All the bedrooms are oversized including a beautiful master suite. Entertain in your HUGE backyard with water views for days!!! This home is in the popular Harbour Isles community featuring many amenities, such as pool, spa, fitness center, jogging trails, playground and fishing dock at an awesome price point! If you are considering Harbour Isles or Apollo Beach this home is a MUST-SEE!
- MLS® #T3192583
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market96
- Address228 Star Shell Dr
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionHarbour Isles Ph 2a/2b/2c
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$126
- Avg. asking price$348,100
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCypress Creek-HB
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbour Isles Ph 2a/2b/2c
Villa D' Este
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Ventana North Ph 1
|Price Range:||$338,500 - $338,500|
Apollo Beach Unit 8 A Resubdivision
|Price Range:||$340,000 - $340,000|
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:14pm EST.