- MLS® #:T3194667
- Southshore Falls
- 212 Mystic Falls Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 2 BD 2 BA 1631 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5616 Sunset Falls Dr, Apollo Beach
You must see the water and natural conservation views from this very upgraded villa in Del Webb's 55+ community of Southshore Falls! This home has it all: Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms, Glass shower enclosure in the master bath, 42" solid wood cabinets with crown molding and a tile backsplash in the kitchen, 18" Ceramic tile laid on the diagonal in the living areas, Ceiling fans in the great room and both bedrooms, Screened front entry and an Extended screened lanai with accordian Hurricane Shutters. The community has over 40 clubs and numerous social activities. The HOA dues for living in this carefree, "resort-style" community include periodic exterior building painting and roof pressure cleaning, full landscape maintenance, including irrigation, mowing, weeding, fertilization, exterior pest control and tree and hedge trimming. There is a 24/7 guarded and gated entrance, a 14,000 sqft Clubhouse housing a Ballroom with a catering kitchen, Billiards room, Card room/library, Arts & Crafts room, Internet Cafe, 3 swimming pools, a hot tub/spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, bocce ball, shuffleboard, tennis and pickle ball courts, nature/walking trails, miles of sidewalks and safe biking on the private streets and all without a CDD! (Sellers would consider selling all furnishings and accessories, by separate agreement.)
- MLS® #T3192029
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,393
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address5616 Sunset Falls Dr
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionSouthshore Falls Ph 2
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$163
- Avg. asking price$240,900
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market101
Neighborhoods Similar to Southshore Falls Ph 2
Mirabay Prcl 22
|Price Range:||$263,500 - $263,500|
Manchester 1 Condo Ph
|Price Range:||$220,000 - $220,000|
Mirabay Prcl 7 Ph 1
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $250,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:14pm EST.