- MLS® #:T3219652
- Waterset Ph 3b-1
- 6304 Havensport Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 3 BA 2612 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5240 Brighton Shore Dr, Apollo Beach
GORGEOUS POOL HOME / GATED COMMUNITY. A sprawling one story with everything you're looking for in a Home! Located in the RESORT Style Community of MiraBay! You will Fall in Love with David Weekley’s showcase home. A distinctive design and ‘smart home’ boasting 3100 sqft with 4 Generously sized bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Oversized 2 Car Garage and a Sparkling Pool/Spa! Upon arrival, You are greeted by a handsome hardy board siding,a full front porch and lush landscape.Step inside and immediately notice all the *SPECIAL FEATURES: Crown Moldings, Surround Sound Speakers, Hard Wood Floors in Master and 2nd Bedroom, Security System WiFi, Gas Fireplace, LED Recessed lighting, Landscape lighting, ceiling fans, Water Softener,Privacy Fence, Gourmet Kitchen and More! Save Big Bucks on Homeowners Insurance – this Home includes Hurricane Shutters! The master retreat w extended sitting area, ginormous walk-in closet and dreamy master bath. The home is move-in ready and well-kept! Resort Style Living in a Fantastic Waterfront Community includes state-of-the-art amenities;clubhouse,heated community pool, Cafe w/ food & drinks!,basketball courts,tennis courts,fitness center, fishing, kayaking,boating & a social director! Lots of Community Events going on All The Time! Live like you're on Vacation EVERYDAY! The Apollo Beach area is Booming! This Boaters paradise is minutes from Publix, St. Joes Hospital, Restaurants,Downtown Tampa, MacDill AFB,Orlando Attractions, Golf Courses and World Class Beaches!
- MLS® #T3191672
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,090
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Marina
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Indoor, Other, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Address5240 Brighton Shore Dr
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionMirabay Ph 3a-1
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$432,650
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market186
- MLS® #:T3216692
- Waterset Ph 1b
- 6904 Covington Stone Ave
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 3 BA 3125 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:T3221223
- Waterset Phase 3c-2
- 7426 Sungold Meadow Ct
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 3 BD 2 BA 2101 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabay Ph 3a-1
Symphony Isles Unit One
|Price Range:||$379,000 - $550,000|
Waterset Phase 5a 1
|Price Range:||$264,766 - $771,547|
Waterset Ph 3b 2
|Price Range:||$439,000 - $439,000|
Listing information courtesy of Signature Realty Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 4:31pm EST.