- MLS® #:O5825681
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 3210 Desert Plain Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2601 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4219 61st Pl E, Bradenton
ELEGANT 5br/3.5ba/2cg+POOL+BONUS ROOM home situated on PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC LOT with NO BACKYARD NEIGHBORS in 1 of Bradenton’s sought after neighborhoods! Barrington Ridge is a QUIET subdivision offering picturesque homes & tree-lined streets. This STUNNING 2 story OPEN floor plan is nestled on a LUSH .25 acre lot & boasts beautiful CURB APPEAL & showcases nearly 3000SF of bright & inviting living space which is hugely FUNCTIONAL. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by DOUBLE DOORS into a gorgeous FOYER w/tile flooring. Elegant formal dining room offers perfect space to entertain! Enjoy SPACIOUS family room open to 2nd story & pool views from SLIDING DOORS. Upgraded CHEF Style kitchen is well equipped w/closet pantry, 42” WOOD cabinets, CROWN molding, backsplash, GRANITE, STAINLESS appliances, breakfast bar & sunny eat in cafe area. Superior OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING abounds overlooking PRIVATE POOL & SPA w/built in table & seat & incredible paver BRICK DECK. GROUND floor Master Suite OPENS TO POOL & is complete w/WALK-IN CLOSET, large en suite featuring DUAL VANITIES, GARDEN TUB & shower. The 2nd floor offers bonus rm, 4 beds/2 baths, 1 boasting Jack & Jill. Bonuses include inside utility rm, STORAGE under stairs, plantation shutters, new A/C in 2018, NEW main pool pump & FULL PVC fence in 2007. Conveniently located in Bradenton close to Sarasota, & 4 miles to I-75 for E. commutes to St. Pete & Tampa & our extraordinary Gulf beaches! You will enjoy the COMMUNITY amenities which include a fenced pool & playground.
- MLS® #T3191169
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,846
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Cul-de-sac, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address4219 61st Pl E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$127
- Avg. asking price$395,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:O5824677
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 214 Petrel Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 4 BA 3187 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
- MLS® #:A4456065
- Crossing Creek Village Ph I
- 6724 45th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 3004 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Barrington Ridge Ph 1b
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $399,900|
Lakeridge Falls Ph 1a
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $369,900|
Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii Subph A B
|Price Range:||$339,000 - $374,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 8:15am EST.