- MLS® #:T3203569
- Brandon Ridge
- 2117 Brandon Park Cir
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 4 BD 3 BA 2190 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1308 Rockwood Dr, Brandon
Welcome home to this timeless Brandon beauty! This 4BR/3BA/2CAR tri-level is nearly 3000 sq ft, making this home an excellent buy for any growing family! Featuring striking new Kitchen with white cabinetry, granite tops, tile backsplash, stainless appliances and cheery breakfast nook! Spacious formal Living and Dining, plus expansive Family room with fireplace! Plus there's a bonus room...perfect for private in-law quarters, in-home office, hobby room...or you name it...so many possibilities! Recent updates include new carpeting, windows, HVAC, paint and more! Check out the room sizes too...this home lives big! There is also an inside utility room and oversized two car, side entry garage. Plus front screened porch and large patio/deck out back. All perfectly situated on over a half acre with trees, fencing, and an $8000 "she shed"! And talk about convenience...this home is located right in the heart of town...walk to Schmidt Elementary School, and just a hop, skip and a jump to Westfield Shopping Mall, Regency Theatre, lots of dining and more, including easy access to I-75, I-4 and X-town! There is a voluntary HOA of only $60. per year, and no CDD! This one is a winner!
- MLS® #T3190662
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,944
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Oversized Lot, In County, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market7
- Address1308 Rockwood Dr
- SubdivisionBrandonwood Sub Unit N
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33510
- Price per sq. ft.$134
- Avg. asking price$332,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- MLS® #:T3206830
- Bloomingdale Sec D Unit
- 3909 Rosedale Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 3 BA 2056 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:T3208962
- Lakeview Village Sec D Uni
- 512 Pinewalk Dr
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 4 BD 2 BA 2917 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Brandonwood Sub Unit N
Childers Sub Un 1
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $324,900|
Watson Glen Ph 2
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $352,500|
|Price Range:||$328,000 - $328,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 6:30am EST.