- MLS® #:T3150395
- Armistead Manor
- 16214 Armistead Ln
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 3 BA 2380 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12948 Royal George Ave, Odessa
Experience FL living at its best in the exclusive Eagles community. Passing through the manned gated entrance, you realize you have entered a golfer's paradise - with (2) 18-hole courses, a clubhouse and beautiful custom homes. Single Story, 3 Bdrm, 2 Bth, 2 Car Garage Home sits on a quiet Conservation Lot with ample room for a Pool. Newly painted interior is bright & neutral - the perfect blank canvas. Neutral tile, laid on a diagonal is found throughout the home & great for low-maintenance care (no carpet). Kitchen features Shaker-style Cherry Wood Cabinets (some w/ glass doors), Granite counters & Backsplash, Stainless Appl., Wall Oven, Wine Rack, Huge Breakfast Bar & adjacent Dining Area. Vaulted ceilings and a 2-way Wood-Burning Fireplace adorn the Family Room and a wall of Sliding Glass Doors brings the outdoors in, with the serene panoramic Conservation Views. The floor plan is open and split with the Master on one side & the remaining 2 bdrms on the other. The spacious Master Retreat affords the owners private access to the back patio & yard through Glass French doors & features Laminate wood floors, Wood-Burning Fireplace, plantation shutters, walk-in closet & en suite Bath with dual sinks, Granite counters, White Cabinets, Garden Tub & shower stall. A 2nd full Bath w/ shower/tub combo is situated between the 2 guest Bdrms. Add'l updates inc: Recently Sealed Brick Paver Driveway, NEW Water Heater in '18, NEW Roof & AC in '17, NEW toilets in '18 & '19 & NEW D/W & Fridge in '17. "A" Rated Schools
- MLS® #T3189945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,648
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Park, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market16
- Address12948 Royal George Ave
- SubdivisionCanterbury Village
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$154
- Avg. asking price$575,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
Neighborhoods Similar to Canterbury Village
|Price Range:||$569,900 - $569,900|
St Andrews At Eagles Unit 2 a
|Price Range:||$529,900 - $529,900|
Westchase Sec 305 306a
|Price Range:||$560,000 - $560,000|
Listing information courtesy of Florida Executive Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 10:30pm EST.