- MLS® #:T2918319
- Rosedale 5
- 8741 52nd Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 2003 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4312 22nd Ave W, Bradenton
Welcome to your new, West Bradenton retreat! This renovated, 3 bedroom, 2 bath POOL home, with a Florida room, is waiting for you! Located less than 9 miles from Anna Maria Island and other gulf beaches, this home is a MUST SEE! There are tons of updates that have been completed in the home, including new cabinets, new Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, new Rain Bird irrigation system, new impact resistant windows, new waterproof laminate flooring and much, much more! This open concept floor plan is perfect for entertaining guests. As you look beyond the living room and dining room, your eyes will be drawn to the relaxing view of your private pool through the new french doors. Enjoy taking a dip in the newly resurfaced pool or just relaxing in the oversized, fenced backyard of your own private Florida oasis. Be in the heart of it all, close to parks, shops and restaurants. With no deed restrictions or HOA, this home is a hidden gem! Call today to setup your private showing!
- MLS® #T3188874
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,742
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Solar Cover, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address4312 22nd Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWillow Woods Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$299,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4441614
- Cordova Lakes Sub Ph Vi
- 6505 39th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1830 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4441128
- Morgans 38
- 3815 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 6 BD 5 BA 3155 Sq Ft 1.38 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Willow Woods Unit One
Highland Park Resub
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $279,900|
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $344,900|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.