- MLS® #:T3192268
- 19831 Michigan Ave
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 2 BA 2383 Sq Ft 5.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11430 Trotting Down Dr, Odessa
You have found the LOWEST PRICE per square foot EQUESTRIAN ESTATE HOME IN ALL OF NW HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY !!! Located in the PRIVATE AND GATED COMMUNITY OF CITRUS GREEN with riding trails to enjoy.. As you enter the property you will see approximately 15,000 sqft of pavers throughout the driveway This MODERN ESTATE HOME with 7,725 sqft of EXCEPTIONAL LIVING AREA brings 6 - INCREDIBLE BEDROOMS and 7 1/2 BATHROOMS throughout the OPEN LAYOUT of this custom built property... Included is a 1/1 in-law suite... ALL Bedrooms are located on the first floor.. ELEGANT PORCELAIN FLOORING, TRAVERTINE MARBLE AND GRANITE COUNTERS THROUGHOUT... SOLID WOOD and RICH RED CABINETS within the CHEF INSPIRED KITCHEN AND HUGE GRANITE ISLAND... The 2nd story is for ENTERTAINMENT!! OPEN LAYOUT WITH KITCHEN, BAR AND POOL TABLE AREAS, INCREDIBLE THEATER ROOM, separate private office and balcony.. 3-FIREPLACES for the whole family to enjoy.. When you step out into the HUGE SCREENED LANAI with POOL, JACUZZI, OUTDOOR STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN AREA; You can feel the open and peaceful nature that makes ODESSA the BEST PLACE TO LIVE! A separate 408 sqft apartment/stable building is located in the back section of the property.. ALL OF THIS sits on 4.66 LAKESIDE ACRES.. Property is completely high and dry and bordered by 700 FEET of beautiful lakefront! The estate home and property is in need of TLC to bring back to it's original glory and priced accordingly. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY... THIS IS A MUST SEE !!!
- MLS® #T3188780
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,725
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Address11430 Trotting Down Dr
- SubdivisionCitrus Green Ph 2
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$293
- Avg. asking price$1,374,250
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market90
- MLS® #:T2911422
- Keystone Park Colony
- 17921 Patterson Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 6 BD 6 BA 6134 Sq Ft 1.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Citrus Green Ph 2
|Price Range:||$1,500,000 - $1,500,000|
|Price Range:||$1,299,000 - $1,299,000|
|Price Range:||$1,375,000 - $1,375,000|
Listing information courtesy of People's Choice Realty Svc Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.