- MLS® #:T3183785
- La Collina Ph 1a
- 919 Terra Vista St
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 5 BD 4 BA 2457 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2509 Brucken Rd, Brandon
Centrally located in an established Brandon/Valrico neighborhood, this updated ranch style pool home offers room to breathe on 1/2 acre corner lot, no HOA/CDD and room for toys as well! Double door entry into nice size foyer. Large living room and formal dining area at front of home. All main living areas feature wood look plank ceramic tile for ease of maintenance! Kitchen features white cabinets, leathered granite countertops, breakfast bar, light and bright breakfast area overlooking pool, butlers pantry with additional cabinetry w/glass front doors, great for entertaining PLUS 2 large pantries. Additional flex space adjacent to kitchen with woodburning FP and direct access to lanai/pool. Playroom, office area, you decide! Master bedroom is good size, laminate floors, shower/tub combo, dual sinks and walk in closet. Large secondary bedrooms, with good closet space share bath #2. Laundry/mudroom has direct access to garage and backyard, pre-plumbed for laundry sink. Updated 1/2 bath is conveniently located next to laundry/mudroom. Pool was built in 2017 and features pavered decking and pre-wired for heater or spa. Large 14' x 40' covered lanai area. Other updates include 3 year new Trane HVAC, 2 year new hot water heater, newer windows throughout and the home has been replumbed. Septic tank pumped 2017, sprinkler well services irrigation system for lower water bills. This is one you don't want to miss, make your appointment today!
- MLS® #T3188342
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,231
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market1
- Address2509 Brucken Rd
- SubdivisionHigh Point Estates First Add
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$138
- Avg. asking price$312,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- MLS® #:O5798939
- 704 Coulter Pl
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 3 BA 1936 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
- MLS® #:T3187200
- 1906 Berry Lake
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 4 BD 2 BA 2061 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to High Point Estates First Add
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $295,000|
|Price Range:||$328,900 - $328,900|
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams-plant City.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.