- MLS® #:T3182512
- Sterling Ranch Unit 2
- 1812 Cattleman Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 3 BA 2181 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1736 Scotch Pine Dr, Brandon
Updated Four bedroom, two and a half bath, two car garage home in centrally located Providence Lakes. The roof has been replaced along with new AC, new laminate floors, remodeled kitchen, master bath and new appliances. This two story home features a formal living room, dining room combination, family room, inside utility room and a half bath on the first floor. The kitchen opens to the family room and to the screened lanai via sliding doors. The backyard is huge with plenty of room to add a pool. It is located at the end of a cul-de-sac on an over-sized lot and no back door neighbors. The second level offers a large master suite and bathroom as well as three secondary bedrooms and another full bath. Seller's are motivated. Price already reflects consideration for stucco repair and exterior repaint. Seller has quotes for repairs. Please come by and see this beautiful home today!
- MLS® #T3188141
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,026
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address1736 Scotch Pine Dr
- SubdivisionProvidence Lakes Prcl Mf Pha
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$89
- Avg. asking price$171,417
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- MLS® #:T3191582
- Branda Vista Sub Unit
- 1215 Branda Vista Dr
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 3 BD 2 BA 1845 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:L4908654
- Ponderosa 1st Add
- 608 Hitching Post Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 2 BA 2190 Sq Ft 0.39 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Providence Lakes Prcl Mf Pha
|Price Range:||$175,000 - $199,990|
Clair Mel City Unit 05
|Price Range:||$171,000 - $171,000|
Valhalla Ph 03 4
|Price Range:||$139,700 - $234,900|
Listing information courtesy of Lion's Group Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.