- MLS® #:T3216754
- Hidden Lake Platted Subdivisio
- 7510 N Mobley Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 3 BA 3347 Sq Ft 6.80 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18127 Patterson Rd, Odessa
LOWEST PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT ON THE LAKE! This beautiful home is a MUST SEE for those seeking lake front living in a private setting. Enter this compound through a wrought iron private gate and find over an acre of land on Lake Breckenridge, a private ski lake, featuring 175 feet of lakeshore access. Walk past a decorative outdoor fountain on your way into the residence to find a SPACIOUS living area of almost 5000 square feet with upgrades galore! A huge Master Bedroom Suite features two walk in closets, a large master bath with a whirlpool tub and walk in shower. The entire home has fantastic lake views including the oversized kitchen and family room featuring a fireplace. Three more bedrooms, one with a jack & jill bathroom, a private office, separate living and dining rooms and a huge bonus/play room round out the bottom floor. A large outdoor deck (upgraded in 2016) with a private pool/heated spa (upgraded in 2018), and outdoor kitchen with new upgraded outdoor grill with a lifetime warranty provide the best in Florida Living, perfect for hosting friends and family! Upstairs features a HUGE game/media room or "mancave" with a great view of the lake and a private bathroom, a perfect party space! Bring your boat or jet skis for lake fun only found in North Tampa. All three AC units have been replaced within the last 3-5 years. There is literally something for EVERYONE in this MUST SEE lakefront oasis! Update: A paint & flooring credit will be provided so the buyers can upgrade to their preference.
- MLS® #T3187960
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,872
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market187
- Address18127 Patterson Rd
- SubdivisionKeystone Park Colony Sub
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$432,520
- Homes Available15
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHammond Elementary School
- MiddleSergeant Smith Middle-HB
- MLS® #:U8058519
- Keystone Park Colony
- 18419 Tyler Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 5 BD 3 BA 3230 Sq Ft 9.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Keystone Park Colony Sub
Westwood Lakes Ph 2a Unit 2
|Price Range:||$417,800 - $417,800|
Turnberry At The Eagles first
|Price Range:||$469,000 - $469,000|
Keystone Ph 2
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $410,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit Elite Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 3:17am EST.