- MLS® #:T3166319
- Lake Brandon
- 2503 Middleton Grove Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 4 BA 1917 Sq Ft 0.03 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2728 Conch Hollow Dr, Brandon
In the general area, if you don't like what the big builders are including in their new town homes, you should include this centrally located and substantially renovated opportunity in your search for value. You will quickly learn the American dream does not have to exclude granite counter tops, quality laminate, upgraded carpet and a new, upgraded stainless kitchen appliance package. So many of these features are all here and shiny new in this just completed renovation. Live in the heart of South Brandon, convenient to so much you do, where you will enjoy the added value of an intimate sized gated enclave with reasonable monthly fees.
- MLS® #T3187859
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,574
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Other, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market31
- Address2728 Conch Hollow Dr
- SubdivisionVista Cay
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$104
- Avg. asking price$173,978
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- MLS® #:L4909177
- Chelsea Manor
- 2408 Earlswood Ct
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 2 BD 3 BA 1240 Sq Ft 0.03 AC
- MLS® #:T3184111
- Vista Cay
- 1014 Vista Cay Ct
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 3 BA 1718 Sq Ft 0.03 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Vista Cay
Brandon Terrace Park Unit 1
|Price Range:||$175,000 - $175,000|
Oak Creek Prcl 3
|Price Range:||$150,000 - $174,900|
Heather Lakes Unit 05
|Price Range:||$159,000 - $159,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Acr Elite Group, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.