- MLS® #:T3182512
- Sterling Ranch Unit 2
- 1812 Cattleman Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 3 BA 2181 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
918 Oak Regency Ln, Brandon
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! This is the suburban life without the drive time! Pull up to your new home and fall in love with the curb appeal! Take notice of the beautiful brick along with the brand new floor to ceiling double-pane argon filled windows! This well-maintained, 3 bedroom 2 bath, home sits on over 1/3 of an acre and has plenty of room for new owners to add a pool! As you walk through the front door into the foyer you will step onto to the espresso scratch resistant wood-look laminate, which flows throughout the living areas and the bedrooms of the home. You will find the formal dining room to the left and the large formal living room with beautiful bay windows just to the right. Through the foyer is the kitchen-family combo featuring a gorgeous wood burning fireplace and sliding doors that open to the screened in lanai and leads into the large fenced in backyard featuring a fire pit and a brand new storage shed. To the right of the family room you will find the guest bath with impeccable lighting and a tub in shower, the 2 bedrooms, and the generously sized master. Master features brand new floor to ceiling windows and a walk-in closet. Master bath has a brand new cabinet added to the top of the vanity and a walk-in shower. To the left of the kitchen-family room you will discover the over-sized laundry room with ample amounts of storage leading out to the over-sized garage. This home is just a short drive to all major highways, shopping, dining, and all Tampa Bay has to offer!
- MLS® #T3187684
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods
- Days on Market2
- Address918 Oak Regency Ln
- SubdivisionOak Regency Sub
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$145
- Avg. asking price$250,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- MLS® #:T3186126
- Southwood Hills Unit 06
- 608 Sanfield St
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 3 BA 1777 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
- MLS® #:T3188141
- Providence Lakes Prcl Mf Pha
- 1736 Scotch Pine Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 3 BA 2026 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Regency Sub
Bloomingdale Sec E
|Price Range:||$268,000 - $268,000|
Southwood Hills Unit 06
|Price Range:||$237,900 - $237,900|
Providence Lakes Prcl Mf Pha
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $262,500|
Listing information courtesy of Pineywoods Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.