- MLS® #:T3222233
- Mirabay Ph 2a-4
- 5415 Tybee Island Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 5 BA 4443 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1423 Jumana Loop, Apollo Beach
Bayfront Paradise! Spectacular FULL BAY VIEWS!! Turn your waterfront lifestyle dreams into reality in this beautiful, custom built home located in the exclusive subdivision of Andalucia. Enjoy the perfect 180-degree sweeping views from your outdoor living area featuring 2 summer cooking spaces, a pool & spa, surrounded with balusters leading to the lower deck with fire pit. The views continue inside too! You will be delighted w/the incredible bay views from the large kitchen, casual dining & family living area. As you open the front door, you are greeted by the formal living & dining rooms & an impressive staircase. A graceful master suite offers a breakfast bar, elegant master bath w/soaking tub & a panoramic view of Tampa Bay from its own balcony. This stunning home has 4 bedrooms (3 ensuites), 4.5 baths, an office w/cherry built-ins that overlooks the bay, & a bonus room perfect for game, media or theater. After a relaxing day on the water, park your boat & jet skis at your slip located within the subdivision marina. The 3-car garage has tons of extra storage space for all your tools & beach toys. Some of the extra features of this home include gas fireplace, hurricane shutters, central vacuum, surround sound, & the list goes on. The gated community of Andalucía offers its residents 24 hr security, clubhouse, community pool, tennis court, playground & fishing jetty. Watch the cruise ships go by, the dolphins & manatees play, the brilliant sunset skies & fabulous nighttime views from your new home!
- MLS® #T3186682
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,150
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market219
- Address1423 Jumana Loop
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionAndalucia Sub
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$243
- Avg. asking price$848,750
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
- MLS® #:U8057924
- Symphony Isles Unit Five
- 1016 Symphony Isles Blvd
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 5 BD 5 BA 4186 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Andalucia Sub
Mirabay Ph 1b 2
|Price Range:||$709,999 - $949,000|
Symphony Isles Unit Three
|Price Range:||$879,000 - $879,000|
Symphony Isles Unit Four
|Price Range:||$849,900 - $849,900|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 2:44am EST.