- MLS® #:T3184139
- Timber Pond Sub Unit 1
- 507 Timber Pond Dr
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 4 BD 3 BA 2617 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
604 Pinewalk Dr, Brandon
Enjoy the spacious home featuring 4 bedroom 2-bathroom in a mature secluded neighborhood in Brandon. For a person who loves storage and putting things away, this house is a dream and to keep your stored items dry, as this home was ENTIRELY re-piped in 2015. With easy access to I-4 and SR-60, you can take advantage of what this area has to offer and get to work quickly. And when you return home you can relax in your covered lanai looking out to a nice pond and nature preserve, i.e. no backyard neighbors, now or in the future.
- MLS® #T3185804
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,412
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market25
- Address604 Pinewalk Dr
- SubdivisionLakeview Village Sec D Uni
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33510
- Price per sq. ft.$143
- Avg. asking price$322,400
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- MLS® #:J906836
- Brandon Preserve
- 854 Vino Verde Cir
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 2 BA 1927 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakeview Village Sec D Uni
Providence Lakes Prcl P
|Price Range:||$294,500 - $294,500|
Lake Weeks Ph 2 3
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $359,900|
Brandon Pointe Ph 3 Prcl
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.