- MLS® #:U8039531
- Eagles Nest Point
- 20 N Pine Cir
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 2282 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 N Pine Cir, Belleair
Waterfront Living, This Immaculate move-in ready waterfront property is a two-story elevated home located in the heart of Belleair, Florida. The historic community of Belleair offers a quaint suburban lifestyle for those looking to be near the beach, as well as being near golf courses. The home is less than 5-miles away from Belleair Beach, and just a few blocks away from The Belleview Biltmore Golf Club, as well as; local dining restaurants, shopping plazas, grocers, and the historic Antique Alley to name some surrounding attributes of this beautiful waterfront home. First floor is constructed as an entertainment living area with French doors that leads to the pool patio. First floor includes: wine cellar, bar & sink, dumbwaiter leading to 2nd level, and 2-bedrooms and 2-full baths.
- MLS® #T3184969
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,784
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Address17 N Pine Cir
- SubdivisionEagles Nest Point
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$378
- Avg. asking price$1,346,500
- Homes Available4
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Dumbwaiter, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- Days on Market266
Neighborhoods Similar to Eagles Nest Point
Grande On Sand Key Condo
|Price Range:||$730,000 - $2,250,000|
Island Estates Of Clearwater Unit 6 b
|Price Range:||$1,469,000 - $1,469,000|
|Price Range:||$1,250,000 - $1,250,000|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:44am EDT.