- MLS® #:O5792990
- Lake Belleair
- 1835 Dolphin Dr
- Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770
- 3 BD 2 BA 1737 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
592 Cortez Ave, Belleair Bluffs
Beautiful desirable Belleair Bluffs tucked away on a quiet street. Only minutes from award winning gulf beaches, just blocks from Belleair Causeway public boat ramp and connects you to wonderful beaches. This home offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms plus an oversized bonus room with newer murphy beds, sky light and adjoining bathroom, can be used as a third bedroom. Family room with a wood burning fireplace and skylight. Formal living room/dining room, spacious kitchen that opens to large fenced back yard with fruit trees-orange and Meyer lemon trees. This oversized lot has room for a pool. One car garage with brick paved driveway. Still has original Terrazzo floors. Good news no flood insurance required and no HOA or CDD fees!
- MLS® #T3184580
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,489
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address592 Cortez Ave
- AreaLargo/Belleair Bluffs
- SubdivisionSunset Bluff Gardens 2nd Add
- CityBelleair Bluffs
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33770
- Price per sq. ft.$198
- Avg. asking price$295,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Bluff Gardens 2nd Add
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Del Prado Imperial
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $325,000|
Tara Cay Sound North Village P
|Price Range:||$295,700 - $295,700|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.