- MLS® #:T3192583
- Harbour Isles Ph 2a/2b/2c
- 228 Star Shell Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 3 BD 3 BA 2630 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6805 Regents Village Way, Apollo Beach
Reduced $39,000. Spectacular 5 bedroom 3 bath 3 CG home sits on an over sized home site with the conservation, pond /wooded views. As you arrive to the property you will immediately notice the homes amazing curb appeal with decorative landscape curbing and well manicure tropical Landscaping. Upon entering the home you will be greeted with high ceilings - crown moldings, open floor plan . Continue heading to the gorgeous updated kitchen that overlooks the Family Room featuring 42 inch cabinets with a quartz counter tops with under mount sink and stainless appliances with a gas range. To the right you will find a walk in pantry with plenty of space for the storage. A Breakfast Bar wraps around the kitchen to the Family Room where you will find an awesome 180" build in ELECTRONIC SCREEN WITH 3D PROJECTOR PRE-WIRED WITH SURROUND SOUND. Your own HOME THEATER. Next, you will head to the luxurious Master Suite with a huge Master Bathroom featuring dual sinks, garden tub with separate shower, granite vanity countertops, linen closet, and HIS and HERS walking closets. This home has 2 Trane AC Units. The other site of the home is where you will find 3 additional bedroom rooms and two more baths with granite countertops. Only 1 bedroom upstairs. Finish your tour by continuing to the amazing outdoor space with the huge patio and covered screened-in lanai. SUCH an AMAZING HOME Community features 2 swimming pools( walking dist.) playground, tennis courts, fitness center, parks, trails. 7 min. to the beach
- MLS® #T3184093
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Park, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Drainage Canal, In County, Sidewalk
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market125
- Address6805 Regents Village Way
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionCovington Park Ph 1a
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$128
- Avg. asking price$219,398
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
Neighborhoods Similar to Covington Park Ph 1a
Belmont North Ph 2a
|Price Range:||$237,900 - $237,900|
|Price Range:||$179,900 - $255,000|
Symmes Grove Sub
|Price Range:||$205,000 - $205,000|
Listing information courtesy of People's Choice Realty Svc Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.