- MLS® #:T3201617
- Mirabay Ph 2a-2
- 618 Mirabay Blvd
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 4 BA 3553 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 Mirabay Blvd, Apollo Beach
NOW PRICED WELL BELOW VALUE. SELLER WILL CONTRIBUTE 2% TOWARDS BUYERS CLOSING COSTS. BRING OFFERS. There’s no place like home! Especially when your home is water-front and minutes from Tampa’s bay, with a spectacular pool. Privacy, luxury and convenience blend perfectly in this meticulous pool home. The 100-foot-wide, ¼ acre lot, with an enormous back yard is one-of-a-kind. Swim in your heated lap pool, take the boat for a spin, fish from your private dock, soak in the spa or entertain at the Tiki bar. It’s all about quality of life at this picture-perfect sanctuary. From the charming twin front porches to the 6,000 LB boat lift and custom dog run everything here is about comfort. Entertain in grand style in the huge living area graced by 22' ceilings. The light and open living room leads to a 1,200 square foot lanai, covered patio, Tiki bar and 28’ heated pool and spa, it's only steps from your private boat dock. The first-floor master suite offers an ensuite bathroom with tub, shower and an enormous walk-in closet. A formal dining room, spacious office and a sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen with chef’s island and dinette complete the bottom floor. Progressing up the noble staircase a large family room overlooks the stunning foyer. A second master bedroom suite is another bonus this home’s unique floor plan offers. Two more generous bedrooms and a third full bath are ample for the largest of families. Centrally located with A-rated schools, world-class fishing and endless entertainment options.
- MLS® #T3178816
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,926
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Handicap Modified, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market251
- Address609 Mirabay Blvd
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionMirabay Ph 2a-2
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$181
- Avg. asking price$671,000
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
- MLS® #:O5815246
- Mirabay Ph 3b-2
- 716 Islebay Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 3 BA 3108 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:T3192176
- A Resub Of A Por Of Apollo
- 935 Birdie Way
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 3 BD 2 BA 2010 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabay Ph 2a-2
Mirabay Ph 1b 1 2a 1 3b 1
|Price Range:||$450,000 - $977,000|
Symphony Isles Unit Four
|Price Range:||$619,900 - $619,900|
Mirabay Ph 3b 2
|Price Range:||$450,000 - $1,029,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty S.shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.